Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thinking Of You sms

I was thinking about you
Today and wanted you to know..
So i'm sending good wishes
With a littel "Hello". 



The image “http://www.mylove.com.np/images/thinkinofumouthrose.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 

When I look into your eyes, I am nothing but surprised.
I know about your past and how it didn't last
How you got hurt, burnt, Abused and used
and i bet your confused. 



You must be a thief cause you stole my heart, you must be tired cause you’re always running through my mind. And maybe I’m a bad shooter cause I keep missing you. 


The image “http://www.orkut-scraps.world4art.com/orkut-thinking-of-you/images/thinking-of-you-scraps-02.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 


I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you. 



http://smsjokes.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Thinking-of-You.jpg 


Rain drop looks very small to eyes.
BUT
somewhere a thirsty flower waits 4 it.
An SMS
seems very small
BUT
it means some1 somewhere remembers you 



The image “https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhXTfe-wMIgYOB95Zy6X1K8_R0zknaURkVBuIZ73scPfi-vy_agwXCoy3rMlcgUoCFabF0RBh1LudopKncV2CsJ3oANgAMbbt2KGQ2XNkRDrnPRcWsgDfhKQhgwHWKQwW0FRBUXexkhMsTF/s400/P1020771.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 


Ask my eyes to stop looking at
you… Ask my brain to stop
thinking about you.. Ask my
imagination to stop dreaming
about you.. Ask my heart to stop
beating..ask me everything..But
don’t u ever stop me from thinking of you. 



Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But I will never stop thinking about you 



Look at sun and you see time.
Look in heart and you see love.
Look in eyes and you see life.
Look at your mobile and
you see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me 



I’m thinking of you today. Thinking of you and wanting to say, hope you’re having a wonderful day! I wish you all the best! 


My heart says that you like me
My eyes says that you feel something for me
My mind says that you think of me
But till now you are quiet.. 



U can fall from the sky
U can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
is in love with me. 



The image “http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/thinking-of-you/thinking-of-u-5.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesigns